This tender is to supply agency nurses, midwives, ODPs and care assistants
Deadline for submission of the PQQ (SQ) – 4pm, 14th January 2021.
Registration & Accessing the Documents
To access the documents, you must first register on the following link:
You can then follow the instructions in the documents and on the portal.
Questions, clarifications and queries must be asked using the facility on the Bravo Messaging Portal – you MUST NOT call NHS Wales directly. Try to ensure the question is specific and clear, and don’t include your company’s identity in the question as the full question and corresponding answer will be published on the portal for all bidders to see.
NHS Wales will then consolidate clarifications and provide the answers in the form of a “Clarification Log”.
Once logged into the portal, you will be able to ask clarification questions by clicking on the “Messages” tab and then clicking below to “Create Message”.
To qualify for this framework, the tender specifies that you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Your company will be credit checked and if you’re rated as “risk” or “poor” then your tender may be discounted (this means you may fail the process without Shared Services reviewing any more of your tender). It doesn’t specify which provider they will use to conduct the credit check.
- Must be able to provide a copy of an external compliance audit undertaken in the last 12 months. This will be an audit undertaken by an approved auditor for provision of nursing services in alignment with NHS Employers standards.
- Be registered with Sell2Wales (this can be done during the tender process).
- Must have been functioning as a nursing agency for more than 2 years.
- Must have supplied nurses to the NHS (any location) for more than 2 years.
- Must not have had a contract terminated in the last 2 years.
- Must be able to provide 3 client references for recent work that is similar to the scope of services within this procurement.
- Must not have any outstanding claims/litigation.
- Must have a registered nurse dealing with nursing requests.
- Must agree to the pricing specified by NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership in the tender documents.
These are all pass/fail criteria, so if your agency doesn’t meet any one of these, your bid will fail.
BRUNTON BID WRITING SERVICES & PRICING
We are offering 2 service options for this tender:
1. TO OUTSOURCE THE FULL BID where we complete all of the questions on your behalf and upload all of the required documentation to the portal ready for your review and submission.
FIXED FEE OF £1,900 + VAT
2. THE CONSULTANCY AND REVIEW SERVICE which includes:
- A full review of all of the documentation relating to the bid (so we know the documents inside out and will be well positioned to give advice).
- Ongoing review of the “clarification” questions and answers as they are published.
- Unlimited telephone and email support throughout the bid period (until the submission deadline).
- Advice and guidance on answering the questions, and documents you need to upload to the portal as part of your bid.
- Review of all documents to be uploaded to the portal to ensure they have been completed fully and correctly.
- A full review of the portal (once you have uploaded your bid) to ensure it is complete and compliant and that all attachments have been uploaded correctly.
FIXED FEE OF £1,250 + VAT