Do you want to write proposals and tenders inhouse, but don’t know where to start?
Perhaps you’re using standard material from a historic tender library and are not sure it’s quite hitting the mark?
Maybe you’re just not happy with your conversion rate – you win some but not others?
Our training is ideal for all levels of staff from Bid Managers to Bid Administrators, operational staff and subject matter experts who contribute written content.
Fiona Brunton is running this open training course on how to write winning bids and tenders in conjunction with APSCo. The agenda for this training includes:
- Getting ready to tender (finding tender opportunities, understanding procurement jargon & making bid/no bid decisions)
- Golden rules of tendering (what makes the Buyer tick and fume!)
- PQQ criteria & building your tender library
- How to score maximum points in tender questions
- Structuring creative proposals
- How to write compelling case studies
- Writing styles (avoiding common mistakes with copy & paste, formatting text, using portals, managing word counts, proof reading and submission)
Click HERE for prices and more information and how to book.
Brunton Bid Writing Bespoke Training
Perfect for companies who have experience of tender writing, but wish to find new and better ways of responding to tender questions and achieve higher evaluation scores.
The training material is written specifically for your company, so it’s completely relevant to your sector and you’re not compromised by sharing your confidential information in an open forum with competitors.
We customise our training by:
- Discussing the requirement with you and each delegate to establish current skill levels and objectives
- Reviewing previous tenders written by your team to identify common mistakes
- Agreeing the training agenda and key course topics
- Drafting relevant training material, practical exercises and handouts
Our courses are designed to be easy to understand and contain engaging practical exercises which enable delegates to practice the techniques they learn on the day. Delegates will come away with the tools & skills to:
- Understand what the buyer wants
- Structure answers that demonstrate your value proposition and make your bid stand out
- Improve their writing style and ensure responses are compliant, concise, easy to understand and impactful
- Write effective case studies and lace the tender with compelling evidence
- Understand the evaluation criteria to score maximum points
Contact us now on 01688 400319 or email email@example.com for prices and booking.