Do you want to write proposals and tenders inhouse, but don’t know where to start?
Perhaps you’re using standard material from a historic tender library and are not sure it’s quite hitting the mark?
Maybe you’re just not happy with your conversion rate – you win some but not others?
Our training is ideal for all levels of staff from Bid Managers to Bid Administrators, operational staff and subject matter experts who contribute written content.
Online Bid Writing Course – Coming Soon!
Working with the Recruiting Gym, we are developing a bid writing course for recruitment agencies which you can work through over the period of 4 weeks, covering all aspects of writing recruitment tenders.
The course materials will include video clips, document downloads, weekly webinars, “take aways” and practical examples for you to work through to help you grasp all the key requirements to write successful tenders.
Fiona Brunton is running this open training course on how to write winning bids and tenders in conjunction with APSCo. The agenda for this training includes:
- Getting ready to tender (finding tender opportunities, understanding procurement jargon & making bid/no bid decisions)
- Golden rules of tendering (what makes the Buyer tick and fume!)
- PQQ criteria & building your tender library
- How to score maximum points in tender questions
- Structuring creative proposals
- How to write compelling case studies
- Writing styles (avoiding common mistakes with copy & paste, formatting text, using portals, managing word counts, proof reading and submission)
Click HERE for prices and more information and how to book through APSCo.