Do you want to write proposals and tenders inhouse, but don’t know where to start?
Perhaps you’re using standard material from a historic tender library and are not sure it’s quite hitting the mark?
Maybe you’re just not happy with your conversion rate – you win some but not others?
Bid Writing for Success – Online Course
Working with the Recruiting Gym, we have developed an end to end bid writing course for recruitment agencies which you can work through over the period of 4 weeks, covering all aspects of writing recruitment tenders. The course materials include video clips, document downloads, podcasts, weekly webinars, “take aways” and practical examples for you to work through to help you grasp all the key requirements to write successful recruitment tenders.
In the words of a recent delegate: “Everyone looking to enter the bids/tenders’ market should take this course. The level of confidence I have gained from this course is unbelievable. Fiona is a true expert in her field and has broken down everything you could wish to learn. From the simplest of actions of whether a tender is even worth bidding for, to getting an in-depth understanding about what the client wants to see in your answers. The course content of is truly exceptional and is very easy to navigate through. Thank you – I would certainly recommend to everyone.”
Rob McKenzie, Imperium Resourcing Ltd
Click HERE for course dates, content, prices and booking online.
Fiona Brunton is running this open training course on how to write winning bids and tenders in conjunction with APSCo. The agenda for this training includes:
- Getting ready to tender (finding tender opportunities, understanding procurement jargon & making bid/no bid decisions)
- Golden rules of tendering (what makes the Buyer tick and fume!)
- PQQ criteria & building your tender library
- How to score maximum points in tender questions
- Structuring creative proposals
- How to write compelling case studies
- Writing styles (avoiding common mistakes with copy & paste, formatting text, using portals, managing word counts, proof reading and submission)