Knowsley Housing Trust Recruitment Tender – Title: Agency Labour and Recruitment Framework
Short description: Knowsley Housing Trust (KHT) is seeking bids to establish a framework of service providers to provide agency labour & recruitment services. The geographical area covered by the framework will mainly be Knowsley, however, placed staff may be required to work anywhere within the North West of England. The framework will cover the following lots:
- Lot 1: Administration / Clerical / Personal Assistant / Office Support staff,
- Lot 2: Contact centre staff,
- Lot 3: Trade operatives across all trades,
- Lot 4: IT staff,
- Lot 5: Finance staff,
- Lot 6: Human Resources staff,
- Lot 7: Asset Management staff,
- Lot 8: Housing Services staff,
- Lot 9: Development staff,
- Lot 10: Executive Directors,
- Lot 11: Board members.
Tenders may be submitted for all lots.
Successful bidders for the Knowsley Housing Trust recruitment tender must be able to provide all of these services:
- temporary / interim staff placements,
- staff on a temporary to fixed term basis,
- staff on a temporary to permanent basis,
- recruitment of permanent staff positions.
The procurement exercise is being led by KHT for itself and on behalf of the other members of the First Ark Group and references in the tender documents to KHT/First Ark/the Group should be construed accordingly. Please see the tender documents for further information on the required services.
Estimated total value: £4.8 million
Type of procedure: open procedure
The procurement involves the establishment of a framework agreement with several operators Envisaged maximum number of participants to the framework agreement: 77
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 12pm, 17th April 2018
Name and addresses:
Knowsley Housing Trust
First Ark, Lakeview, Kings Business Park, Prescot
The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at: http://www.cirruspurchasing.co.uk/TDocs/KHTALRF3z9r/4s1fv08tf