This tender is for the provision of Temporary, Permanent, Interim and Fixed Term Recruitment workers to The Go-Ahead Group.
The Operating companies in scope are:
- Go-Ahead Group Train Operating Companies (TOCs);
- Go-Ahead Group Bus Operating Companies;
- Head Offices at Newcastle and Westminster, London.
- Train Operating Companies (TOCs):
- London Midland;
- Govia Thameslink Railway (Where Southern Railway will join GTR in July 2015).
Bus Operating Companies:
- Go Ahead London;
- Brighton and Hove Bus & Coach Company;
- Go North East;
- Plymouth City Bus;
- Oxford Bus Company;
- Thames Travel (Wallingford);
- Carousel Buses;
- Anglian Bus;
- Hedingham Omnibuses;
- H.C. Chambers;
- Go South Coast.
Roles and specialisms include
- Facilities management;
- Crowd Management;
- Facilities, Safety and Environment;
- Rail Depot Staff;
- Customer Services, Station and On-Train Staff
Creation of a framework agreement with circa 25 operators
Duration of framework: 3 years
Estimated value: £10 million – £15 million over the entire duration of the framework agreement
Time limit for receipt of tenders: 20th March 2015
Go-Ahead Holding Limited
4 Matthew Parker Street, Westminster, London, SW1H 9NP
Attention Damilola Adefeyisan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to the above mentioned contact point.