Title: Temporary Staff Framework – Sheffield Hallam University
Reference number: 2021-20-HROD-JK
Short description: The University is seeking to appoint up 3 agencies on to a Framework Agreement with the professional expertise and service capability to provide cost-effective temporary workers. Support is required for a number of reasons including cover for sickness absence, a short-term increase in workload or to undertake a one-off task for a short period of time. The University may have a requirement for the use of temporary staff, within all the Colleges, Institutes and Directorates stated above, and across both City and Collegiate campuses.
Estimated value: £640,000
Contract duration: 2 years with 2 x 12 month extension periods. Max 4 years.
Type of procedure: restricted
The procurement involves the establishment of a framework agreement with a maximum of 3 participants.
Time limit for receipt of projects or requests to participate: 4pm, 19th May 2021
- Quality criterion – Name: Service Implementation / Weighting: Pass/Fail
- Quality criterion – Name: Account Management / Weighting: 12.31
- Quality criterion – Name: Candidate Management / Weighting: 8.21
- Quality criterion – Name: Candidate Communication / Weighting: 8.21
- Quality criterion – Name: Accessible Service / Weighting: 6.15
- Quality criterion – Name: Social Value / Weighting: 5.13
- Cost criterion – Name: Price / Weighting: 60
Sheffield Hallam University, City Campus, Howard Street, Sheffield, S1 1WB
Contact: Jemma Kirkham
Telephone: 01142 255962
The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/sheffieldhallamuniversity/aspx/ProjectManage/642
Once you have viewed the tender details, click “home” to get to the registration page.