Framework agreement with a single operator to supply temporary workers primarily to cover holidays, sick leave and seasonal variations in workload. The placements arise from the Joint Waste Service that the Council operates with Tamworth Borough Council and the Lichfield Street Scene Service. The range of temporary worker can include the following but this is not exhaustive:
- Class C Driver/Loader
- Refuse Operative
Contract Value: £750k – £1.5m over the full length of the contract
Contract Duration: 3 years with the option to extend for a further 12 months
Deadline: 12pm, 22nd July 2013
Staffordshire County Council is acting on behalf of Lichfield District Council for the purposes of assisting with the Procurement only. The ultimate Contracting Authority is Lichfield DC.
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: Staffordshire County Council, Wedgwood Building, Tipping Street, Attn: Darren Langley, ST16 2DH, Stafford. Tel. +44 1785854643. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Internet: www.staffordshire.alito.co.uk.
This is an electronic tender. All requests for information to be sent through the electronic tendering portal and messaging facility on the Proactis electronic tendering system.
How to register:
- Instructions at http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/business/procurement/etendering/
- Follow the link to Proactis E-Tendering (http://www.staffordshire.alito.co.uk). On the main page click SUPPLIERS then (new user) REGISTER links.
- Complete the self-registration questions and click the Register button.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with an authentication link (this email may find its way to your trash/junk email account, so please check).
- Confirm the authentication and then login into Proactis SUPPLIERS-side.
- Search the bulletin board for the tender(s) using key words, search criteria etc.
- Once found, click on the (blue) contract title to register interest against an active tender.
- Click the REGISTER button and then CONTINUE.
- The tender will now be in the MY TENDERS profile area on the main menu.
- Find the READ ME FIRST document and continue with managing the tender.
If you require urgent assistance regarding the initial usage of the eTendering package please contact the Contracting Authority use the contact details above or immediately email the nature of the difficulty to email@example.com