Performance and outcomes focused, Fiona is the owner of Brunton Bid Writing and a specialist in providing customised recruitment bid and tender writing services. She has over 25 years’ operational and business development experience in the recruitment sector with specific responsibility for winning new business through constructing successful proposals, PQQs/SQs, bids, tenders and presentations. Specific experience includes:
- 15 years running the Brunton Bid Writing Team with the aim of helping smaller recruitment agencies to compete with the “big boys”.
- Service Provider to The Employment Agents Movement (TEAM) and the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) and winner of APSCo’s Recruitment Service Provider of the Year.
- Extensive track record of winning new business at all levels from operational to executive, temporary, contract and permanent in the public, private and third sectors with a win rate of over 80% across all tenders and just under 100% on the NHS frameworks.
- Demonstrable experience of developing company policies and tender text templates required for successful tendering.
- Strong track record of delivering bid writing training (open courses through APSCo and online training in partnership with Recruiting Gym).
- Leader of the Brunton Bid Writing team.