With 20 years recruitment experience working for niche, national and multi-national agencies, Carl provides specialist bid and tender writing services to the recruitment sector. He’s a key member of the Brunton Bid Writing Team and has won bids ranging from single placements to contracts worth hundreds of millions of pounds and has a particularly enviable track record within the healthcare, social care and public sector domain.
Carl has hands on experience within recruitment at Consultant and Management levels and this enables him to understand how agencies operate – something which is vital when writing compelling tenders that go on to be both deliverable and profitable.
Carl has managed and won numerous large-scale contracts for clients across the UK and Ireland; covering a range of delivery models from on-site managed services, through to preferred supplier lists and frameworks. Business wins include:
- Health and social care frameworks including MOD, CPP/LPP, Department of Health, Crown Commercial Service, HealthTrust Europe and ESPO
- Central Government contracts including HMRC and Department for Education
- Local Authorities contracts such as Milton Keynes Council, Wolverhampton Council and East Surrey & Sussex Council (in multiple sectors)
- Managed service contracts including Transport for London, ESPO Temporary AgencyResource, Foreign & commonwealth Office, Ministry of Defence, Gloucester Hospitals, Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium and Association of Greater Manchester Authorities
- Other large organisations including Procurement for Housing, Dublin Airport, Gatwick Airport, Marks & Spencer and Lyons Davidson
Carl’s business, Bids & Tenders Consultancy, is a strategic partner to Brunton Bid Writing.