Short description of the contract or purchase(s): Sourcing of Specialist Engineers and Scientists.
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: United Kingdom.
This contract is divided into lots and tenders may be submitted for one or more lots:
- Lot No: 1 – Lot title: HSE High Hazard Industries – Offshore Vacancies
- Lot No: 2 – Lot title: HSE High Hazard and Non-High Hazard Industries – Onshore Vacancies
- Lot No: 3 – Lot title: The Office for Nuclear Regulation Vacancies
The notice involves the establishment of a framework agreement with several operators. Maximum number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 4
Estimated value excluding VAT between £1 and £500,000
Duration of framework: 48 months
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 1pm, 19th March 2014
Name, addresses and contact point(s): Health and Safety Executive UK, Redgrave Court Merton Road Bootle Merseyside, Attn: Gary Owens, L20 7HS, Bootle. Tel. +44 1519513015. Email: email@example.com. Fax. +44 1519514141.
Internet address(es): General address of the contracting authority: www.hse.gov.uk
- Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
- Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
- Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)