Recruitment tender Highways England: Highways England aims to establish a framework agreement with a comprehensive range of suppliers in order to support both permanent and contingent recruitment of specialist roles nationally across the organisation.
Suppliers shall be appointed in 11 lots to support the Employer with recruitment of both permanent and contingent labour under the lot of which they are successful.
The Supplier shall provide recruitment support across all levels of roles within the lot and provide the Employer with access to technical and specific talent pools.
The Supplier is to provide the most suitable candidate for the role, taking into account experience, technical expertise and cultural behaviours and provide market insight where roles are difficult to fill.
- Quality criterion – Name: Quality Statement / Weighting: 70
- Quality criterion – Name: Methodology / Weighting: 30
- Quality criterion – Name: Health and Safety / Weighting: Pass/Fail
- Price – Weighting: 0
Contract duration 24 months with the option to extend the contract by 2 further increments of 12 months each.
Type of procedure: open procedure
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 12am, 5th July 2017
Tenders may be submitted for all lots:
- Lot 1 – Administration and Customer Services
- Lot 2 – Corporate Affairs & Marketing
- Lot 3 – Project Management
- Lot 4 – Engineering, Health & Safety and Quality
- Lot 5 – Finance & Accounting
- Lot 6 – Human Resources
- Lot 7 – IT
- Lot 8 – Legal
- Lot 9 – Supply Chain & Commercial
- Lot 10 – Property Management
- Lot 11 – Executive Search
Name and addresses
The Cube, 199 Wharfside Street
The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at: https://highways.bravosolution.co.uk/web/login.shtml?_ncp=1527256029622.1132-1
How to Express an Interest in this Tender:
1) Register your company on the e-Sourcing portal (this is only required once) — Browse to the e-Sourcing Portal: https://highways.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ — Enter your correct business and user details — Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete — You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure);
2) Express an Interest in the tender — Login to the portal with the username / password — Click the ‘ITT Open to All Suppliers’ link. Click on the relevant ITT to access the content. — Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. — This will move the ITT into your ‘My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) — You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘ITT Details’ box 3.
Responding to the tender — Click ‘My Response under ‘ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) — You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification — Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT — There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the e-Tendering helpdesk on 0800 069 8630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.