Newport City Homes (NCH) are looking for suitable recruitment agencies that can assist in the recruitment of temporary, fixed term and permanent staff. Lots include:
- Lot 1 – Temporary and fixed term Administration – Maximum of 3 agencies per lot to fulfil our recruitment needs for all administrative duties, call handling, planning and customer service roles.
- Lot 2 – Temporary and fixed term employment — Technical – Maximum of 3 agencies to fulfil our requirements for Technical recruitment such as Surveyors, Maintenance Coordinators, Inspectors, Technical Manager and Project Manager roles, etc.
- Lot 3 – Temporary or fixed term employment — Housing – Maximum of 3 agencies to fulfil our requirements for Housing recruitment such as Tenancy Management, Lettings, Sheltered Housing, Supported Housing, Resident Engagement, Community Investment and Resident Liaison roles, etc. Please note support workers will not be required for this FW.
- Lot 4 – Temporary or fixed term employment — Trades – Maximum of 3 recruitment agencies to fulfil our recruitment needs for Trades such as Carpenter, Wet trade, Electrician and Cleaner roles, etc.
- Lot 5 – Permanent Employment Administration – Maximum of 3 suppliers to provide permanent employee services.
- Lot 6 – Permanent Employment — Technical – Maximum of 3 suppliers to provide permanent employee services.
- Lot 7 – Permanent Employment — Housing – Maximum of 3 suppliers to provide permanent employee services.
- Lot 8 – Permanent Employment — Trades – Maximum of 3 suppliers to provide permanent employee services.
List and brief description of conditions:
NCH requires organisations with in-depth experience of providing clients with a similar scope of managed recruitment services to those required by NCH. The successful organisations will have qualified and experienced staff to facilitate this contract. The organisations will be committed to staff development. The successful organisations will commit to appropriate customer care towards all potential candidates and established agency workers, along with timely and accurate payments to all agency members engaged with NCH. NCH requires well-resourced organisations that use leading edge technology and delivery techniques and employs staff that can use them. The organisation must have an effective approach to managing delivery of the recruitment services in relation to the contract.
The organisations must be committed to following Equality and Diversity principles and implement appropriate policies to secure those principles. The organisations should have a good record in avoiding or defending findings of unlawful discrimination or regulatory investigations.
NCH requires organisations that will ensure relevant pre-employment checks are in place prior to a worker commencing an assignment with NCH, please note these may include:
- x2 satisfactory employment reference checks;
- DBS checks if required for role
- Eligibility to work in the UK compliance checks;
- Driving licence and business insurance checks if driving is required for the role;
- Qualification verification checks if necessary for the role;
- Face to face contact with all candidates before sending to interview.
Contract duration: 24 months with the option to extend for up to 24 months (month by month).
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 12 noon, 5th September 2016.
To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Sell2Wales web site at: http://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=50107
Newport City Homes
Nexus House, Mission Court, Lower Dock Street
Contact person: Leanne Millard
Telephone: +44 1633381111