Hyde are seeking a recruitment services provider to deliver a fully outsourced recruitment services solution for all permanent, temporary and fixed term vacancies. Hyde has on average 300 vacancies per year comprising of various job roles from customer services assistants to specialist property services roles and senior management roles. The provider will use its expertise and knowledge of the market place to source high calibre candidates that specially fits the needs of the business. Hyde have the expectation the provider will develop a detailed understanding of Hyde’s requirements to meet both short term and long term objectives to a fully outsourced model that provides access to the latest candidate sourcing and assessment techniques which is are fully integrated into recruitment service delivery and in line with our current approach.
Components of the service are:
- Candidate sourcing – Permanent and Temporary roles;
- Candidate assessment and selection;
- An element of direct candidate attraction through various mechanisms balanced with other attraction mechanisms including senior level headhunting;
- Supply chain management of specialist recruitment suppliers and agencies for both Senior/executive roles and specialist roles in Finance, ICT, Housing, Customer Services, HR, and general admin;
- Improved processes through efficiencies and use of recruitment technology for advertising, applications, and assessments in line with our existing systems;
- Talent Management Services;
- Provision of detailed Management Information to support activity.
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: London.
Estimated Contract Value: £1.5-£3 million
Contract Duration: 36 months
Deadline for submission of PQQ: 12pm, 11th November 2013
Expressions of interest should be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org. The expressions of interest will be logged and the PQQ will be sent via email.
Name, addresses and contact point(s): Hyde Housing Association Limited, 30 Park Street, SE1 9EQ, London. Email: email@example.com.
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.hyde-housing.co.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)