The Police Service of Northern Ireland is seeking a Service Provider to:
- design and administer an effective, efficient and fair recruitment and selection process. This process must produce a precise number of police trainees to an agreed standard at a predetermined time.
- work in partnership with the client on an effective outreach strategy, to ensure policing as a career opportunity is positioned appropriately, and actively encourages applications from suitably qualified candidates, particularly those in minority or under-represented groups.
- provide an outsourced recruitment function that is cost effective and can demonstrate value for money.
Deadline: 3.00pm, 1st May 2013
Contract Value: £5 million
Duration: 3 years with the option to extend for a further 2 years
Click HERE to register and then follow the instructions below.
- Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once): and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure).
- Express an Interest in the tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. – This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) -You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box.
- Responding to the tender – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT – There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.