Contract for the Provision of an IT Recruitment Framework.
The University is looking to secure a number of framework partners to provide temporary staff for IT Services. As this is a framework agreement the value is estimated and there is no guarantee of spend throughout the agreement. Please note that this is a Voluntary Contract Notice as this category of spend is classified as Part B Services for the purposes of the Public Contracts Regulations 2006 and the Procurement process will be carried out as set out in the tender documents.
- The notice involves the establishment of a framework agreement with up to 5 operators
- Duration in years: 36 months from contract award.
- Estimated value excluding VAT during entire duration of framework: £240,000
- Lots: This contract is divided into lots: no
- Time limit for receipt of requests for documents or for accessing documents: 7.11.2014
- Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 12pm, 12th November 2014
Award criteria: The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below:
1. Quality. Weighting 70
2. Price. Weighting 30
Name, addresses and contact point(s): Northumbria University, Sutherland Building, Attn: Jill Black, NE1 8ST, Newcastle upon Tyne. Tel. +44 1912274303. Email: email@example.com.
Additional information: Please follow these instructions to electronically register your interest in this contract.
1. Go to the website located at www.northumbriaunitenders.org
2. If you have a log in select ‘log in’, if not select ‘register’.
3. To register against a contract, select the binoculars beside the Latest Opportunities Section.
4. Select any relevant search criteria or alternatively click ‘search’ to search all.
5. Click on the highlighted link for the contract that you are interested in.
6. Click on ‘Register Interest’.
7. Download the tender documents and once completed upload before the closing time and date.