Managing Temporary and Permanent Recruitment – YPO
Short description: YPO are looking for providers to be appointed onto a framework agreement for the provision of managing temporary and permanent recruitment. The framework is designed to meet the needs of all public sector organisations which includes YPO’s internal requirements.
YPO is purchasing on the behalf of other contracting authorities. Please see the below link for details: https://www.ypo.co.uk/about/customers/ojeu-permissible-users.aspx.
Estimated total value excluding VAT: £3,000,000,000
Contract duration: 3-5 years depending on renewals
Type of procedure: open procedure
The procurement involves the establishment of a framework agreement with several operators
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 4th September 2019
The contract is divided into lots and tenders may be submitted for all lots.
- Lot 1 – Managing Temporary Recruitment for Local Authorities
- Lot 2 – Managing Temporary Recruitment for Central Government
- Lot 3 – Managing Temporary Recruitment for Housing
- Lot 4 – Managing Temporary Recruitment for Higher Education
- Lot 5 – Managing Temporary Recruitment for Emergency Services
- Lot 6 – Managing Temporary Recruitment for NHS
- Lot 7 – Managing Temporary Recruitment for Schools/MATs
- Lot 8 – Vendor Management System (VMS)
- Lot 9 – Talent Pool Technology
- Lot 10 – Managing Permanent Recruitment
- Lot 11 – Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Lot 12 – Total Talent Management
Buyer’s Organisation: YPO
41 Industrial Park
Tel: +44 1924 664685
The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at: https://procontract.due-north.com. Tenders or requests to participate must be submitted electronically via the above URL.