CCS Permanent Recruitment Framework
After our meeting with the CCS on 22nd January, we have gathered some new information about the planned structure, lotting strategy and timescale of this tender.
Originally advertised as being published in January, we have been advised that it will now be released in the first 2 weeks in February. The lotting structure has changed since the last publication on the CCS website and they will no longer be having a “One Stop Shop” lot which was originally to cover all vacancies covered by the recruitment lots. We have been advised that the new lots will include:
- Lot 1 – Administrative & Operational roles.
- Lot 2 – Digital, Data and Technology roles (DDaT) which will cover digital, data and technology/IT professionals (including cyber security).
- Lot 3 – Corporate roles which will cover roles such as commercial, HR, marcomms and project management.
- Lot 4 – Property roles which will include asset management, property agents, property managers, architects and surveyors.
- Lot 5 – Finance roles covering accounting, auditing, analysts and tax inspectors.
- Lot 6 – Project roles including project management and delivery.
- Lot 7 – Senior & Executive roles – executive search and selection services Grad 6 to SCS 3 roles including finance and commercial, HR, property and other corporate, as well as non-executive/public appointment roles.
- Lot 8 – Digital Data and Technology roles at executive level covering niche Grade 6 to SCS 3 roles within DDaT.
- Lot 9 – Talent Mapping / Research Services.
They will be selecting 10-15 suppliers per lot to fulfil the demand across all role functions and geographical locations.
We currently have a number of recruitment agencies who we have committed to working with, so if you are interested in this, do give us a shout in advance.
Other Forthcoming Frameworks
There are a number of other frameworks coming up over the next few months. These include:
CCS Supply Teachers which we have been advised will be released in March. Brunton Bid Writing has an exceptional relationship with the CCS and is potentially able to organise and support individual supplier meetings with the relevant Category Manager within the CCS if this is likely to be mutually beneficial. The CCS is interested in meeting agencies who can add value to their proposition by helping them to develop strategies for engaging with customers not currently purchasing under their frameworks. Please let us know if this would be of interest.
ESPO Strategic HR Services Framework which was due to be published week commencing 29th January. This tender will cover a wide variety of HR and recruitment services including executive and managerial interims, executive and managerial search, assessment and testing services, outplacement and career transition services, recruitment process outsourcing and HR transactional services (e.g. DBS checking). We spoke to ESPO just prior to Christmas and have been advised that this tender is going to comprise detailed qualitative questions and pricing.
Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) Temporary & Permanent Recruitment Services. We are meeting SUPC/LUPC during the first 2-3 weeks of February so will have a more detailed update after that meeting. The information we have currently is based on the PIN which was released recently which stated that the SUPC will be acting as the lead organisation on behalf of it’s members, and also for members of the Higher Education Purchasing Consortium for Wales (HEPCW), the London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC), the North West Universities Purchasing Consortium (NWUPC), the North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium (NEUPC), and APUC Limited (Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges). They aim to establish a framework agreement with a comprehensive range of suppliers providing regional and national coverage. There will be 10 lots as follows:
- Lot 1 Admin and clerical provision of temporary and permanent recruitment (including fixed term and temp to perm) of entry and junior level roles across all professional roles including library and invigilation services.
- Lot 2 Ancillary roles provision of temporary and permanent recruitment (including fixed term and temp to perm) of roles in estates, FM, catering, hospitality, front of house, retail, childcare.
- Lot 3 Admin and clerical — Greater London as per lot 1 but within the following NUTS codes only UKI (UKI3, UKI4, UKI5, UKI6, UKI7)
- Lot 4 — Ancillary roles as per lot 2 but within the following NUTS codes only UKI (UKI3, UKI4, UKI5, UKI6, UKI7)
- Lot 5 Professional roles provision of temporary recruitment (including fixed term and temp to perm) across all professional roles
- Lot 6 Provision of permanent recruitment (including fixed term, temp to perm and contractors) across all professional roles
- Lot 7 IT (digital, data, technology roles) Provision of temporary recruitment (including fixed term and temp or perm) across all IT, digital, data and technology roles, including cloud services and cyber security roles
- Lot 8 IT (digital, data, technology roles) Provision of permanent recruitment (including fixed term, temp or perm and contractors) across all IT, digital, data and technology roles, including cloud services and cyber security roles
- Lot 9 — Hybrid solution provision of a managed service include all temporary and permanent recruitment permutations across all disciplines at all levels; including supply, master vendor and a neutral vendor services as a hybrid solution
- Lot 10 — Student recruitment services Provision of a managed service for internal student recruitment.
To find out more, please call us on 01688 400319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.