Title: Recruitment for Band B and C Finance Specialists
Description: The awarding authority has a requirement to recruit up to 25 professionals in the finance sector. When commissioned to undertake a whole recruitment campaign the Service Provider will be required to:
- Provide a well managed large-scale recruitment campaign;
- Provide strong and proactive project management and good communication;
- Provide regular weekly updates;
- Handle the administration for the campaign;
- Ensure high calibre candidates are appointed;
- Sensitively manage and inform unsuccessful candidates;
- Provide an analysis of the campaign at its conclusion.
- Run an open, fair and transparent recruitment campaign.
Is this suitable for smaller suppliers? Yes
Estimated length of contract: 25/08/2014 – 31/03/2015
Estimated value of requirement: Contract value: £75,000 – £100,000
Deadline date for the submission of bids: 8th July 2014
Awarding Authority: Ministry of Justice (MoJ) Procurement – HMCTS/Estates/Corporate Services, Harcourt House, Chancellor Court, 21 The Calls, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS2 7EH. Tel: 0113 202 1020. Email: MoJProcurementContingentLabourandRecruitment@justice.gsi.gov.uk (Scott Massey).
Click HERE for further information and documentation.