This notice provides more information than one that was published on 25th February for the same requirements.
Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority/entity: HMRC Dynamic Purchasing System – Executive Search and Selection 2014 Q1.
Short description of the specific contract: There are over 3 500 senior roles within the Civil Service, and departments will be looking to fill a number of vacancies, across a range of business areas and professions during the first quarter of 2014/15. For positions that cannot be filled through internally managed routes, either Civil Service Resourcing (on behalf of civil service departments) or vacancy holding Civil Service organisations may look to engage the services of external suppliers to support the recruitment process.
Quantity or scope of the specific contract: The following list gives an indication of the vacancies that could potentially be offered to the external suppliers, but others may also arise during the June 2014 period.
- Profession/Area – IT/Digital, Role/Level – Deputy Director (3 Positions
- Digital Delivery/Digital Academy (4 Positions), Director of Change & IT (1 Position), Corporate Services Group Head of Digital IT & Change (1 Position), Service Architect (1 Position)
- Profession/Area – Change Management/PPM, Role/Level – Deputy Director (1 Position
- Profession/Area – Risk & Compliance, Role/Level – Credit Risk Debt/Operational Risk (2 Positions)
- Profession/Area – Finance, Role/Level – Investment Director/Mezzanine Lending
- Profession/Area – HR, Role/Level – Director (1 Position)
- Profession/Area – Data Collection (2 Positions)
- Profession/Area – Strategy, Role/Level – Chief Medical Officer (1 Position)
- Profession/Area – Communications, Role/Level – Communications (1 Position)
- Profession/Area – Leadership, Role/Level – Director General/Perm Secretary (2 Positions), Estimated Time of Engagement – June 2014.
Estimated value excluding VAT: £350,000 – £600,000
Time limit for submission of indicative tenders for the specific contract: 9.00am – 2nd June 2014
Name, addresses and contact point(s): HMRC, 5th Floor West Ralli Quays, 3 Stanley Street, M60 9LA, Salford, UNITED KINGDOM. Email: email@example.com.
HMRC is using the Crown Commercial Service e-Sourcing (e-Tendering) tool for this DPS on behalf of CS Resourcing. Consequently formal applications are to be submitted by completing an on-line Questionnaire. Information about the e-Sourcing tool/application can be obtained from
Economic operators who have complied with the foregoing will receive details of how to access the on-line Questionnaire (Indicative Tender (bid)). If an email response is not received please check your spam filters.
The government departments detailed in the following list are likely to use the DPS, which includes ‘the Ministry of Defence and its agencies, trading funds and non departmental public bodies’ as well as any other UK government department listed in the Office for National Statistics (ONS) Public Sector Classification Guide, which is updated monthly and can be found at the following link:
The Authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However the evaluation of Indicative Tender (bid)s will be based solely on the criteria set out for the DPS.
To view this notice in full, please click HERE
GO Reference: GO-2014519-PRO-5680205