Short description: Recruitment services. Placement services of personnel. Staff development services. Career guidance services. There are over 3 500 senior roles within the Civil Service, and departments will be looking to fill a number of vacancies, across a range of business areas and professions during the first quarter of 2014/15.
For positions that cannot be filled through internally managed routes, either Civil Service Resourcing (on behalf of civil service departments) or vacancy holding Civil Service organisations may look to engage the services of external suppliers to support the recruitment process.
The following list gives an indication of vacancies which are expected to be offered to the external suppliers during the April – June 2014 period:
- Profession/Area – Commercial, Role/Level – Commercial Director (2 Positions), Estimated Time of Engagement – April/May 2014
- Profession/Area – Data Management, Role/Level – Director of Data Exploitation (1 Position), Estimated Time of Engagement – April/May 2014
- Profession/Area – Communications/Media, Role/Level – Deputy Director Internal Communications (2 Positions), Estimated Time of Engagement – April/May 2014
- Profession/Area – Project & Program Management, Role/Level – Change Programme Director (1 Position), Estimated Time of Engagement – May/June 2014
- Profession/Area – Finance, Role/Level- Chief Accountant (1 Position), Financial Planning Expert (2 Positions), Investment Director (1 Position), Mezzanine Lending (1 Position)
- Profession/Area – Risk, Role/Level – Director of Compliance (1 Position), Credit Risk Equity (1 Position), Credit Risk debt (1 Position), Operational Risk (1 Position), Estimated Time of Engagement – May/June 2014
- Profession/Area – HR, Role/Level – HR Director (1 Position), Estimated Time of Engagement – June 2014
- Role/Level – Non-Executive Director (up to 10 Positions), Estimated Time of Engagement – April-June 2014
Any procurement exercise to support filling the above position will be offered to suppliers via the Executive Search and Assessment Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS). Therefore, if not already done so, any organisation wishing to compete for the above or future opportunities must first of all apply to be accepted onto the DPS.
For information, to be included in any procurement opportunity for the above mentioned post your DPS application must reach us no later than 23.4.2014.
Time limit for submission: 5pm, 23rd April 2014
Estimated value excluding VAT: £250,000 – £500,000
Additional information: HMRC is using the Crown Commercial Service e-Sourcing (e-Tendering) tool for this DPS on behalf of CS Resourcing. Consequently formal applications are to be submitted by completing an on-line Questionnaire. Information about the e-Sourcing tool/application can be obtained from:
Economic operators who have complied with the foregoing will receive details of how to access the on-line Questionnaire (Indicative Tender (bid)). If an email response is not received please check your spam filters.
Click HERE to view the full notice
Click HERE for electronic access to information.
Name, addresses and contact point(s): Attn: Andrew Cullenaine, HMRC, 5th Floor West Ralli Quays, 3 Stanley Street, Salford, M60 9LA. Tel. +44 3000587705. Email: email@example.com.