This Work Health Assessments procedure (previously known as occupational health checking procedure) is fully compliant with NHS Employment Check Standards and is designed to assess whether candidates have a health condition or disability that requires adjustments to be made in the workplace to enable them to undertake the role or restrictions to be applied their role. It is also in place to ensure that all candidates have up to date relevant immunisations and are fully trained in current infection control procedures.
The procedure covers:
- Equality, pre-employment health questions and reasonable adjustments.
- Details of how and when pre-employment work health assessments should take place for staff working in the NHS.
- Use of SEQOHS assessors and clinicians.
- Work health assessment renewals.
- Immunisation and vaccination procedures.
- Infection prevention controls.
Length of document: 6 pages
Last reviewed / updated: 12.09.19
If you need more information on work health assessments, NHS Employers Standards or compliance processes and procedures for medical and clinical tenders, please contact us on 01688 400319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org£95.00