Supplying the NHS with agency workers or international recruitment services isn’t straightforward.
This document is designed to provide advice and guidance information for new recruitment agencies who wish to supply the NHS with medical locums & GPs, nurses, allied health professionals, social care, health sciences and non-medical/non-clinical workers. The document covers:
- An explanation of all the frameworks for agency workers, together with their expiry dates and and how they operate. To supply the NHS, you must be an approved supplier (or subcontractor to an approved supplier) on at least one of the frameworks.
- Mini-competitions and further competitions.
- Options for off-framework recruitment agencies (subcontracting and resourcing models).
- NHS compliance requirements, accreditations and insurances you will need, including a list of the policies and procedures that you must have to be awarded and retain a place on one/all of the frameworks for agency workers (please note this document does NOT include templates for all of these policies and procedures).
- Details of the recruitment process that you must follow to comply with the requirements of the NHS frameworks and NHS Employers.
- Statutory and mandatory training and refreshers for workers in all disciplines.
- Pricing mechanisms, price caps, break glass and the NHS’s stance on IR35 and personal service companies.
- International permanent recruitment / overseas permanent recruitment and methods for agencies to supply off-framework in this area.
- Compliance requirements for provision of international recruitment services including shortage occupations, tier visa status, equivalency with UK regulatory bodies, ethical recruitment, in country partners and pastoral support (all of which are critical if you’re going to supply permanent international recruitment services to the NHS).
Document length: 24 pages
Last updated: 11.05.17
If you need further information of support regarding supplying the NHS, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01688 400319 or email email@example.com£300.00