NHS Compliance process flow chart aligned to the NHS Employers Standards and covering:
- Identity & Verification/Checks
- Right to Work Verification/Checks
- Professional Registration & Qualifications Checks
- Employment History & Reference Checks
- Criminal Records Checks & Disclosure Barring Service (DBS)
- Work Health Assessments
Please note that this flowchart has been written for non-medical non-clinical (NMNC) staff.
The overview flow chart (on a single page) covers 6 NHS Employment Check Standards and the order in which they are undertaken and is accompanied by a detailed breakdown of the sub-steps carried out to comply with each of the standards.
Document Length: 24 pages
Last Reviewed/Updated: 05.06.20
If you need further assistance with compliance with NHS Employers Standards or tender questions in relation to this, please contact us on 01688 400319 or email email@example.com.