Operational complaints & NHS clinical complaints procedure compliant with NHS Employers Standards. Updated in line with requirements for the HealthTrust Europe tenders.
- Full process, timescales and escalation procedure for operational complaints.
- Process for clinical complaints including how the complaint will be managed with the complainant and also the agency worker.
- Recording, review and analysis of complaints.
- Reporting of complaints to professional / regulatory bodies.
- Escalation process.
- Alert notices.
- Process for escalating a complaints to the Care Inspectorate (Scotland)
- Process for escalating a complaints to the RQIA (Northern Ireland)
Last reviewed / updated: 05.02.20
Length of document: 8 pages
If you require further information, please contact Fiona on 01688 400319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org