Written specifically for recruitment agencies, this Coronavirus Business Continuity Plan covers the company’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic including:
- The overall company objectives
- Key contacts
- General business approach to dealing with risks associated with the virus
- Business continuity measures (including minimising exposure; communication, advice & guidance and business planning)
- Advice being given to staff and temporary workers
- International travel
- Staff training & communication
- Procedures testing
This document can be added to your existing business continuity policy/plan. If you don’t already have a business continuity policy, you can purchase a template from our website. We have also covered coronavirus as an element in our risk register template.
Length of document: 8 pages
Last updated/reviewed: 18.03.20
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE SALE OF THIS TEMPLATE ARE BEING DONATED TO THE LOCAL COMMUNITY GROUP SUPPORTING VULNERABLE PEOPLE IN THE ISLE OF MULL DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
If you need further help with answering tender questions relating to your business response to Coronavirus, call us on 01688 400319 or email email@example.com£95.00