CCS tender for staff bank services.
PLEASE NOTE – this tender is for provision of workforce management services (staff bank) and NOT for provision of agency workers!
Reference number: RM6158
Short description: Crown Commercial Service (the Authority) is seeking to establish a Framework Contract for the provision of flexible resource pool — staff bank services. This requires suppliers to deliver selected flexible resource pool — staff bank services to Contracting Authority’s in order to achieve organisational efficiency. The Framework Contract will focus on the provision of flexible resource pool — staff bank services to NHS Contracting Authority’s but will be open to public sector bodies as outlined in the attached
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is developing a new commercial agreement to replace the existing Workforce Management agreement (RM1072) which expires in 2019. The Framework Contract will focus on the provision of flexible resource pool — staff bank services to NHS Contracting Authority’s but will be open to public sector bodies as outlined in the attached OJEU Customer List. The provisional of flexible resource pool — staff bank service may be described as the management of the flexible workers and providers of contingent labour (employment agencies) to ensure overall organisational efficiency.
Estimated total value excluding VAT: £2,000,000,000
- Quality criterion – Weighting 90
- Price – Weighting: 10
Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system: 48 months (initial period of 24 months with the option to extend for 2 periods of 12 months)
Type of procedure: open procedure
The procurement involves the establishment of a framework agreement with several operators. Envisaged maximum number of participants to the framework agreement: 15
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 3pm, 27th March 2019
Name and addresses:
Crown Commercial Service
The Capital Building, Old Hall Street
Telephone: +44 3450103503
The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at: https://crowncommercialservice.bravosolution.co.uk
Registering for access:
This procurement will be managed electronically via the BravoSolution eSourcing tool. This will be the route for sharing all information and communicating with potential providers. If you have recently registered on the BravoSolution portal for another CCS procurement you can use the same account for this new procurement. If not, you will first need to register your organisation on the portal.
To register, you will need to:
1) Go to the URL: https://crowncommercialservice.bravosolution.co.uk
2) Select the link “I am a new supplier user”;
3) Read and agree to the portal user agreement;
4) Complete the registration form, providing information including:
- the full legal name of your organisation,
- your company registration number,
- your DUNS number — a unique 9-digit number provided to organisations free of charge by Dun & Bradstreet,
- user and contact details.
Once you have registered on the BravoSolution eSourcing tool, you will be able to express your interest in this specific procurement. Your registered user will receive a notification email to alert them once this has been done.
Note: if you require additional users from your organisation to see the Invitation to Tender ITT, do not repeat the above process as this will create a new separate organisation account; instead the registered user can add additional users to the existing supplier organisation account via “User Management” > “Manage Users” > “Users” > “Create”.
Expressing an interest:
To express your interest in this procurement:
1) Login to the BravoSolution eSourcing Suite portal: https://crowncommercialservice.bravosolution.co.uk
2) On the dashboard select the link ITTs Open to All Suppliers;
3) On the “ITTs Open to All Suppliers” webpage you will see 1 or more procurements listed, click on the procurement name you wish to access;
4) Click on Express Interest at the top of the next screen;
5) You can now access the published documents in the BravoSolution portal.
For assistance please contact the eSourcing Help-desk operated by BravoSolution by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 069 8630.