Management of the recruitment process and design and delivery of assessment centres. The London Borough of Tower Hamlets (LBTH) requires a supplier to provide a robust and transparent assessment process for the recruitment of Mayor’s Community Champion Coordinators (CCCs). CCCs are resident volunteers who will be recruited from within each of the Borough’s wards to deliver the Local Community Ward Forums (the most localised Partnership structures within Tower Hamlets). The role of the organisation will be to:
- Receive all completed applications submitted by individuals interested in becoming CCCs, following the closing date for applications. These will be provided electronically by the Council.
- Evaluate all received applications to ensure that the basic pre-agreed criteria are met.
- Invite all applicants who fulfil the basic criteria to an Assessment Centre where the applicant will be assessed for their suitability for the role. This will be based on the CCC role profile, the applicants completed application form and exercise(s) at the Assessment Centre undertaken by the provider.
- Check each applicant’s ID to confirm (1) the applicant’s identity (2) they live within the Borough.
- Provide a final long-list to the Council of all candidates who could undertake the CCC role. Assessment evaluation reports, scoring and details of applicant’s skill sets should be provided for all candidates seen at the assessment centres.
Organisations should have the capacity to deliver Assessment Centres for all CCCs who fulfil the essential criteria. With the number of applicants at this stage unknown it is difficult to make accurate predictions on the numbers of individuals, and therefore the number of Assessment Centres, required. However, the final number of CCCs per ward in the Borough is anticipated to be between 5-15. In the pricing schedule organisations should therefore provide pricing information based on a minimum number of 85 individuals requiring assessment and quote prices for processing any extra applicants.
Submission Date: 12 noon, 4th March 2013
Contract Duration: 6 months with a view to extending for a further 6 months
Contract Value: £20,000 – £35,000
Click HERE to access the e-tendering system. Click on the following opportunity: CLC4429 Mayor’s Community Champion Coordinators Application Assessment for more information.