Title: Cirrus Consortium Agency Labour and Recruitment Services 2019 Reference number: Cirrus Consortium 0001
Description: Provision of an agency labour and recruitment framework, contract is split into 13 lots.
The Cirrus Consortium (The Consortium) is a procurement consortium that currently consists of over 90 members including Registered Providers of Social Housing, Local Authorities, ALMOs and NHS Trusts. Members are based across England, Wales and Scotland. The Consortium is seeking bids from service providers to participate in an agency labour and recruitment framework covering the following lots and tenders may be submitted for all lots:
- Lot 1: Administration Staff including, but not limited to; clerical staff, personal assistants and office support staff
- Lot 2: Contact Centre Staff including, but not limited to; helpdesk personnel and helpdesk team leaders
- Lot 3: Ancillary Staff including, but not limited to; cleaners, caretakers, catering staff, grounds keepers.
- Lot 4: Trade Operatives Across All Trades including, but not limited to; plumbers, heating engineers, electricians, joiners and labourers.
- Lot 5: IT Staff including, but not limited to; IT technical support staff, IT helpdesk staff, IT systems engineers and IT director level roles.
- Lot 6: Finance Staff including, but not limited to; management accountants, purchase ledger staff, procurement staff and finance director level roles.
- Lot 7: Human Resources Staff including, but not limited to; HR officers, HR admin staff, health and safety officers and HR director level roles.
- Lot 8: Asset Management Staff including, but not limited to; asset managers, surveyors, and asset management director level roles.
- Lot 9: Housing Services Staff including, but not limited to; housing officers, welfare benefit support officers, scheme managers and housing services director level roles.
- Lot 10: Development Staff including, but not limited to; development managers, development assistants or coordinators, project managers, land and partnership managers and sales managers.
- Lot 11: Professional Services Staff including, but not limited to; lawyers, specialist consultants, architects.
- Lot 12: Executive Directors, Board Members and Technical Roles
- Lot 13: Master Vendor delivering all roles required by a consortium member, including those covered in Lots 1-12.
The outcome will be a 4 year framework, expected to commence in March 2019. It is envisaged that the final framework will be awarded to between 15 — 20 suppliers per lot.
Estimated total value excluding VAT: £70 million
Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system: 48 months
Type of procedure: Open procedure
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 12pm, 7th February 2019
Name and addresses: Cirrus Consortium C/O Halton Housing, Waterfront Point, Warrington Road, Widnes, WA8 0TD
Contact person: Mike Barnett Email: email@example.com
Main address: https://www.haltonhousing.org/
The contract is awarded by a central purchasing body. The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/cirruspurchasing/aspx/Home