Description: The awarding authority is out to tender for the provision of temporary recruitment services to achieve a framework agreement to provide services across the Group, and to ensure that the Group receives Value for Money for those services.
The Group is of the view that it is best served by having a framework agreement with 4 lots:
- Lot 1 – Trade Operatives, Planners & Supervisors
- Lot 2 – Property Services & Housing Management
- Lot 3 – Administration & Clerical
- Lot 4 – Professional Services (Finance, HR, IT, Procurement)
- Lot 1: £1,300,000 p.a.
- Lot 2: £300,000 p.a.
- Lot 3: £100,000 p.a.
- Lot 4: £100,000 p.a.
They are seeking at appoint a minimum of 3 service providers for each Lot.
Bidders may bid to provide any or all Lots.
To be successful, bidders will need to demonstrate:
- A proven track record in providing an excellent, competitive, highly responsive and reliable temporary recruitment service.
- Experience of operating a 8 am – 8 pm, 6 day service to demanding levels of performance.
- Be highly flexible and able to adapt to varying workloads
- Be able to fully demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement and value for money.
- Have a strong Customer focus and awareness.
- To possess a robust partnering ethos.
- To be committed to delivering benefits to the communities in which WM Housing Group operates.
- To have sufficient capacity to deliver a sustainable service to the Group.
Date documents can be requested until: 18th July 2014.
PQQ submission date: 12pm, 1st August 2014
For further information on the above contract click HERE
If you wish to apply for this project, please express interest via the In-Tend portal above and complete and submit your PQQ by 12.00 noon 01 August 2014.
Awarding Authority: WM Housing Group. Email: email@example.com (Gemma Wheatley).