Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority: Temporary Resource via a Master Vendor Solution for the Provision of Professional, Technical and Administrative Workers including Qualified Social Workers, plus Social Care/Childcare and Early Years Workers.
Short description of the contract or purchase(s): Recruitment services. The contract will be for the provision of Temporary Resource relating to Professional, Technical and Administrative workers including Qualified Social Workers, plus Social Care/Childcare and Early Years Workers via a Master Vendor recruitment operating model.
As part of this tender, interested organisations are required to demonstrate experience of providing the desired Master Vendor operating model for temporary recruitment to a high standard across a similar sized organisation.
Contract Duration: 5 years with options to extend
Value: £30m – £70m excl VAT
Time limit for receipt of requests for documents or for accessing documents: 12pm, 14th March 2014
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 12pm, 17th March 2014
Name, addresses and contact point(s): London Borough of Hillingdon, Civic Centre, High Street, Interested organisations should visit www.supplylondon.com and enter Access Code U2475888SC in Response List for all tender document, UB8 1UW, Uxbridge. Tel. +44 1895558255.
Address of the buyer profile: www.supplyinglondon.com
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.supplyinglondon.com
- Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
- Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
- Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Suppliers must read through this set of instructions and follow the process to respond to this opportunity.
- The information and/or documents for this opportunity are available on www.supplyinglondon.com
- You must register on this site to respond, if you are already registered you will not need to register again, simply use your existing username and password. Please note there is a password reminder link on the homepage.
- Suppliers must log in, go to your Response Manager and add the following Access Code: U2475888SC.
- Please ensure you follow any instruction provided to you here.
- If you experience any technical difficulties please contact the SupplyingLondon Helpdesk on +44 8452707050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. GO Reference: GO-2014214-PRO-5463037