All companies employing 5 or more people must have a health & safety policy by law. This is an extremely robust Health & Safety Policy template designed for recruitment agencies and other office based operations. Our Health & Safety Policy Template covers all of the following in detail:
- Accident reporting (RIDDOR) and accident investigation and prevention
- Specific hazards
- Electrical testing – PAT (Portable Appliance Testing)
- Fire & emergency (including fire safety service and test records)
- Risk assessment
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Health & safety with regard to new and expectant mothers and young people
- First aid
- Drug misuse, alcohol and smoking
- Use of display screen equipment
- Posture and manual handling
- Control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH)
- Policies relating to lone and mobile workers
- Health & safety information and training
The above information is not just about complying with legislation, but will assist considerably in answering recruitment tender questions relating to health & safety.
Length of Document: 21 pages
Last Reviewed / Updated: 04.11.16
People who buy this template also often purchase our Health & Safety Responsibilities for Recruitment Agencies template.
If you need any further help on answering tender questions relating to Health & Safety, please contact us on 01688 400319 or email email@example.com.